Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Collin Chute

he's thirty tomorrow.
hard to believe this baby boy
that I carried
like a sack of sugar in my
arms
just a blink ago is a man
now.
how proud I am, I
don't say that enough, but he
knows I am.
his intelligence and imagination
brightens my day
each time we talk or share
our lives
by phone by text, in
person.
he works so hard, is so
passionate at his craft.
his courage of going west
astounds me even today.
his work ethic, his love
of parents and friends,
his beautiful companion.
his strength of self
and character brings joy
to my heart. he left
the nest so long ago,
his wings have spread.
he's aloft in the blue
sky, it will be interesting
to see where he lands.
there is nothing he can't
do, I believe that. his
heart and soul are gold.
I love, admire and respect
him, more and more
each day. happy birthday
baby boy.

No comments: