Saturday, November 16, 2019

the small print of attraction

I've been reading all these
law of attraction books, and how
what we think we attract.

thoughts are things. we put out vibrations
to bring in like vibrations.

which scares me when I think about it.

did I attract that person into my life
with how I thought. yikes.

so I start thinking differently.
erasing all negativity as best I can
with my child like mind.

what do I really want, what kind of
person.
what are her attributes, etc.

tall, short, lean, stout?
smart, sexy, fun and patient?
sure why not.

financially secure, not too messed
up mentally by their childhood
and parents? okay. put that down.

just a small amount of crazy meds.

someone with girl parts, no need
to draw a picture there.
kissing skills, okay, yes to that.

someone with an edge, but not too
edgy, but a little sarcastic.
artsy, creative, a positive thinker
and knows how to bake a cake.

of course I need to work on me
first and clean out the attic,
drop a few pound and do some push
ups, but hey. we're thinking positive
now. no more of that gloom and doom.

let's see what we attract now.
i'm leaving wackadoodle out of the mix.

but then again, happiness should
come first. be happy being alone
should be a priority and then
if God willing, the right person
comes along, so be it.

No comments: