Wednesday, April 10, 2019

are you cheating on me?

i'm not happy
about what you've been writing
lately,
or reading,
or watching on television,
or what you've
been looking at on your
computer.
I noticed that you've been
texting a lot too,
and not just to me,
in fact,
I saw you glance at a woman
the other day,
and yes, I know it's your
mother, but
still, you looked at her,
and she is a woman.
and by the way, your pants
are a little on the tight
side, aren't they,
and that shirt you're
wearing,
a little fancy, isn't it,
a tad on the seductive side,
is that silk or polyester?
you know I prefer cotton!
did I see you wink at that
waitress and give
her little bit too much
of a tip. i'm on to you
mister mister,
not to mention
I smelled cologne on
your face the other day,
what's up with that, do
you have a secret date
planned, are you
cheating on me?

No comments: