Thursday, January 21, 2021

i can't find my purse

people like to bargain
with you.
can you do this work for less,
can you give
me the senior discount,
did i tell you i'm on a fixed
income.
i'm a vet.
my father used to paint,
did i ever tell you that?
he's going to stop by later
to inspect.
if you paint three rooms
will you
take half off on the fourth?
will it cost less
if you don't give me your
best.
if you give me your 
C job not your A job, what
if i paint half a wall
and you do the rest?
you do the high work,
and i'll go low.
can we get cheaper paint?
can you come on sunday?
can you take your shoes off?
can you work around
the cats?
do you take paypal, cash,
or check?
can i send it to you when
you're done?
i have to transfer money from
one account to the other.
i can't find my purse.

No comments: