Wednesday, November 17, 2021

the truth shall set you free. com


having learned
my trade the hard way,
my new side business
will be ratting people out.
married people.
people in relationships.
anyone cheating
and lying, betraying
their spouse.
i'm for hire.
phone tap, i'm your man.
tracking,
breaking into e mails,
hacking phones.
no problem.
i'll wait outside the
motel on the outskirts
of town.
i'll check out the parks,
the empty lots.
i'll check out their lunch
dates,
their happy hours.
i'll eaves drop,
i'll snoop around,
i'll put my binoculars
on them.
i'll put my ear to the ground.
you want pictures, 
no problem.
all them will be busted.
no money down,
trust me. low monthly fees,
all work guaranteed. 
i'm your man.
you don't deserve
to have scum
in your life. give me a call.
the truth shall
set you free.

No comments: