Friday, May 6, 2011

giddyup

when i was out
riding my horse this
morning, his name
is bukowski, sipping
on a cup of
coffee, just strolling
along some back
roads in middleburg,
i was thinking
about you. by the
way i have a
holder on the saddle
where i can keep
my cup and my cell
phone, and sunscreen,
so it's not like i'm
texting and riding
with one hand on
the reins, so get
over yourself. anyway,
where was i.
i was thinking
about you, and how
you make that
wonderful pot roast
dinner that i like
so much. i'm willing
to let by gones
be by gones, if you
can duplicate that
meal. i can be
over by eight tonight.
i have to get
bukowski home first,
wash him down,
get him into the
stall for the night
and give him a bag
of oats, but i should
be able to make it
once you give me
the go ahead. so
let me know. text me.
giddyup.

No comments: