Friday, October 13, 2017

my self help books

I decide to write
a series of self help books,
mostly to
help my self, but others
can buy them and help themselves
too
if they'd like
to dole out the twenty nine
ninety five
on amazon.
walk more and eat less,
is the first book. it's
about losing weight.
there are no special diets
whatsoever, so people should
like that. it will have pictures
of people taking long walks
and eating spinach.
that's to be
followed by,
stop, don't put that donut
in your mouth.
the cover is a chocolate
glazed donut, my favorite,
with a red line through the middle.
another book i'm working on
is how to stay
married and in love forever.
but being divorced twice
already
this one might be hard
to pull off, so i'm shelving
that idea for now.
a third book I've started is
called.
stop whining and complaining.
I need this book
the most.
step one is to stop talking
for twenty four hours,
and posting crazy self absorbed
things on face book,
then notice how much
people suddenly like you more.
this could be a best seller.

No comments: