Friday, June 26, 2015

the loan officer

so, you want to finance your new
vehicle for 72 months, right.
no. 36, like I told you, like
I wrote it down on that slip
of paper and put it in front of
you, that paper, the piece of
paper under your hand. okay, okay.
and you don't want to put anything,
down, right, and you
have no trade in, is this
correct? no, I traded in
my other vehicle and the dealer,
the dealer that you work for
gave me five thousand dollars
for it. and i'm putting another
eight thousand down. just like
it says on that piece of
paper you just rolled up into
a ball and tossed in the trash can.
okay. I see. and so, let me
figure up your monthly payments
after fees. interest, no down payment,
no trade in and for 72 months.
let's see your monthly payments
will be 879 dollars per month
due on the 15th.
no, no no. why aren't you
listening to me. this is not
the deal we agreed upon.
thank you for coming in
and doing business with us.
we are so happy to help you.
have a nice summer, we hope
to see you again when you
purchase another new vehicle.

No comments: