Thursday, March 13, 2014

stick our tongue out like miley

why does she keep
sticking her
tongue out whenever
someone takes her
picture you ask
your friend gina
as you flip
through a people
magazine at the coffee
shop. she looks
twelve years old.
I don't know she
says. it's a long
tongue though.
I think it touches
her chin. it might
be a message, she
says. some sort
of sex message
to the teen world.
do you know
her music, is it
any good? who
cares, stick your
tongue out and let
me see how long
it is. no, you say.
I won't do that.
oh, do it for me.
please, i'll give
you a bite of my
blueberry scone.
okay, okay, you say
and stick your
tongue out.
it goes out maybe an
inch or two.
come on she says,
you're obviously holding
back. stick it out
baby. let's see what you
got. you extend
your tongue, but you
can only do it for
a few seconds because
it hurts. you reel
it back in. okay,
give me a bite of
your scone now.

No comments: