Monday, October 19, 2015

maintenance

I am going to get my hair
colored
later today,
she tells you
via text. maybe red,
or auburn, for the fall,
what do you think?
I can't believe the grey
that has over
taken my roots. I hate
getting old.
i'm way behind
and late on botox too,
i'm so wrinkled.
I need a book marker to find
my mouth,
not to mention
my lipo appointment,
I was a little
bad last week on desserts
and fried
food. I need a peddy
and a manny as well.
right now I'm heading to
the tanning booth,
then to the gym,
maybe later we can get
together. I need someone
to hold my ankles
when I do my crunches.
and what about you?
what are you doing to stay
young?
haven't thought about it
too much, I tell her.
I guess I should though.
just feeling kind of lazy
lately.
maybe i'll just buy
bigger clothes
and stay home.

No comments: