Saturday, October 25, 2014

honey bear

your new girlfriend
says that she wants you
to pour honey all over her
from head to toe
and slowly
lick it off, but
you shake your head
no. now way,
do you know how
hard it is
to get sheets cleaned
of honey? that stuff
is like glue when
it dries.
who cares, she says,
it'll be fun.
don't you want to
have fun?
I do. I'm all about fun.
but these are my
good sheets. hotel
sheets, 620 count.
Egyptian cotton. I've
only had them a month.
why don't we pour
that honey on some pancakes
later, or something.
now come here and kiss me.
you know what, sissy boy,
she says,
maybe you're not
the man for me.
she hops off the bed
and puts the plastic
bear container of
honey back into her
purse. maybe I should
go. maybe I should
find a man that wants
to please me the way I
want to be pleased.
yeah, maybe you should
you tell her, lying
back on the bed, feeling
the smooth comfort of
those blue clean sheets.

No comments: