Tuesday, September 16, 2014

these oranges are sweet

here, have an orange.
I peeled it for you.
they're really really
sweet. like me.
but I don't want an
orange. I'm not in
the mood for an orange.
just have a little
wedge, one piece.
you'll see how sweet
they are. here, here.
no. no thanks. please.
get that orange
away from me. why
are you always forcing
things that you like
upon me.
oh, I see, I see how
this day is going
to go. are you going
to run off and be silent
now, go to your man
cave and pout because
of this orange thing.
this orange thing? okay.
give me a whole
freaking orange, don't
even peel it. I
am going to eat it
whole. I am going
to devour that orange.
give me the whole bag.
okay, okay. calm
down, mr. angry man.
that's it.
I'm going to my mother's
for the weekend.
you are impossible.
enjoy those oranges.
alone.

No comments: