Tuesday, May 24, 2011

hello, are you still there?

she says don't
you remember me.
we talked sometime
before. i believe
your phone died
though in the middle
of our conversation.
you had just gotten
that new droid phone
and you weren't
used to the sensitve
touch screen, remember?
i was telling you
about my lawsuit
against the doctor
who botched my
boob job. the infection
was horrible.
i was in bed for
weeks, and there was
leakage and i got
a fever. they were both
supposed to be 36 D's
but one was bigger
than the other
and now i'm lopsided.
i can hardly walk
straight. my back hurts,
and i can't find
a bra that fits
properly. i can no
longer wear my
sweaters or anything
that shows cleavage.
you should see the scars.
i'm suing for a million
dollars. my breasts
mean alot to me, and
now, well, if you ever
want to see them, i'll
show them to you, and
you'll see what i'm
talking about.
what are you doing
this friday? my soon
to be ex husband has
the kids that night,
hello, hello, are
you still there?

No comments: