Monday, October 12, 2009

Tee Time

She decides what I wear,
picks out everything,
yes, everything, including
my briefs. I trust her with
my suits, my shirts and socks,
matching ties and shoes.
Slacks. It's less of a burden
on me, and I don't mind at
all. She knows the stress I'm
under, being important and
a rising star on the corporate
ladder, such as it is. I have
more important things
to worry about than the
mundane trivial things in life,
and that goes for food too,
and the kids, vacations,
school functions, pets and
the pool, the everyday planning
of just about everything.
I have no time to cut the grass,
or trim the hedges. Please.
My schedule is completely full.
My drives are going further
because of her, and my stroke
on the greens is silky smooth,
my mind is at ease knowing
she is at home making it all right.
There are no bogeys on my
card. I'm very happy with my game.

No comments: