Tuesday, October 6, 2009

In Search Of

Let me introduce myself.
I'm a professional woman
in search of a professional man,
one who is available, both
emotionally and financially.
I'll tell you right away, that I
love to shop, so don't be
surprised if I fill up the back
seat of your car with shopping
bags. My friends all say that
I'm a catch and that I look
and act a lot younger than my
age. I hope that's true for you
too! I'd like to find someone
who isn't too jealous, that would
be nice, because I like to flirt
and stay online into the wee
hours of the morning searching
for my soul mate in case
the one I'm with doesn't work
out. I'd like my new match to
be in shape too, like me, well, like
I used to be. All of this dating
and eating, and drinking has
taken it's toll on my once flat
tummy, but I promise you that
I will drop these extra twenty
five pounds before the holidays.
I love to stroll the beach at night
with a glass of red wine, hopefully
with you, and I can change from
jeans into a little black dress in
the wink of an eye. I am as
comfortable having you take me
to an embassy dance as I would
be at a carnival eating cotton
candy and getting a tattoo.
I would one day like to go to a
museum, maybe the one down-
town about those awful prison
camps, that would be fun, and
maybe buy a book or two to
read, but who has the time.
Busy bee is my middle name.
Hey, if you like kids, boy are
you in for a treat. I have three,
or at least three that I know of.
LOL. Despite the fact that they
are all in elementary school,
they are very mature for their
ages and don't mind if mommy
comes home late, or sometimes
very early in the morning in
a taxi cab. I don't want a man
with baggage, meaning a mean
old nasty ex who has drained
you dry of every penny you ever
made. If you don't have a car,
or it's older than five years,
don't bother writing, or if you
can't get it up and keep it up,
pass me by. Oopsy, I hope I
didn't sound too fresh, but I'm
just very very affectionate.
You'll love that about me. Wink!
Oh, and if you'd like to buy me
expensive jewelry and take
me to exotic islands, well we
just might be hearing wedding
bells before you know it!
One more thing. I'd like my
man to be handy around
the house, but not hit me.
I won't put up with that
anymore, and drinking, if you
come home drunk it had better
be with me. Oh, and if you
are still on drugs, I've quit,
so we probably won't be a good
match. So, anyway, that's me
in a nutshell, call me, or e-mail
me soon. If I don't get back to
you right away, don't worry.
I promise I will. I am probably
just out having a drink with a new
friend and eating a plate of fried
calamari or potato skins.
By the way, my pictures are a few
years old, about ten, but I look
exactly the same. Trust me,
you won't be disappointed. Ciao!

2 comments:

Sara Leigh said...

So that's how the other half sounds. Ha! I think you hit all the right points.

sparrow said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.